Household Cleanup - Bulky Waste
Non Recyclable Items Only
First Saturday April/June/October 8:00am -12:00noon
Residents are permitted one load per month in a car, pickup, or small trailer. Proof of residency is required.
Household cleanup is for items from the home and is not an outlet for the disposal of construction materials and or debris generated by major additions, alterations or repairs to the home.
All loose loads or items delivered in containers that hide their contents will be refused.
All items and materials must be contained or bundled and open for inspection.
All wood must be tied in bundles less than 3 feet in length and have no protruding nails.
All wire fencing; carpeting, rugs, pool covers and liners must be rolled & securely tied
Household cleanup is on a first come first served basis.
When containers are full gates will be closed
Franklin Township Reserves the right to reject any and all loads
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
- NO vehicles larger than pickup truck
- NO loads higher than 2 feet above the bed sides
- NO large or enclosed trailers
- NO blocks, bricks, concrete, masonry , rocks
- NO construction materials or debris
- NO brush, limbs, trees, or yard waste
- NO household garbage or trash
- NO recycables
- NO plastic farm or garden mulch
- NO propane cylinders
- NO appliance containing the refrigerant FREON unless accompanied by a seal certifying its proper removal
- NO chemicals, paints, insecticides, or pesticides **
- NO additional loads or dumping on any other day
- NO commercial vehicles or loads that were commercially generated
- NO dead domestic, farm or wild animals and or animal waste
- NO loads from outside of the borders of Franklin Township
Residents with additional loads, construction materials and debris etc. may contact the Hunterdon County Transfer Station in Annandale for more information 908-236-9088
Any further questions or additional information, please call Alan Dilley at 908-735-8384 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hazardous waste cleanup: For dates and information call 908-788-1110**
- Tires:The DPW will no longer be accepting tires. We recommend you recycle them at your local tire supplier. You can also contact Performance Tires at 908-479-2226